Through lecturettes, brainstorming, group discussions and exercises, this five-day workshop by the Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI) is designed to equip participants with requisite knowledge and skills for participatory gender audit. The workshop runs from the July 24th to July 28th, 2017, and is being held at ARMTI, Km. 18, Ilorin-Ajase-Ipo Highway, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. The workshop costs NGN52,000 to attend, and is aimed at: Gender Desk Officers in both Private and Public Sectors, Ministry of Women affairs, ARD Project Managers,Lecturers of Higher Institutions, NGOs, CBOs, Gender Experts and Facilitators, etc.
- Overview of gender and development.
- Concept of participatory gender audit.
- Components and dimensions of participatory gender audit.
- Gender audit indicators.
- Participatory gender audit methodology.
- Interpersonal skills for participatory gender audit facilitators
- ICT skills for PGA facilitators.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of participatory gender audit.
- Identify the components and indicators of gender audit.
- Explain the procedures for gender audit.