This five day workshop on policy analysis, gender mainstreaming and advocacy is designed for Officers on GL 12 and above in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations. It is being hosted by the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) at the ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria, from December 12th to December 16th, 2016. The workshop costs NGN 85,000.00 to attend, excluding accommodation and board.
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate critical issues in policy analysis implementation with Gender lens
- Discuss the concept of policy
- Explain Gender mainstreaming in sectoral policies and plans
- Examine the use of Gender sensitivity indicators for policy formulation and implementation
- Analyse sectoral policies from Gender perspectives
- Apply Gender lens to Sustainable Development Goals.